Friday, January 16, 2009

Kanye Gift Basket


I recently had the privilege of creating a one of a kind Hip Hop Chocolate Gift basket for Kanye West. Thanks to Esthero Who gave it to him recently as a Holiday gift. Unfortunately I mad the mistake of including some local art, stickers and Music. Which left the basket feeling like a promotional package instead of a commissioned gift. I learned that although I live to collaborate and nurture my fellow artists. It does retract from the uniqueness of my own product. I have to take into account the context of each gift. Kanye West does not want to receive a gift basket with other peoples music in it. I want to thank Esthero and apologize for any embarrassment I may have caused. Esthero...if you dont know has recently recorded with Kanye. In my opinion she is the future voice of Pop culture! One of the dopest singers ever dont sleep! And I'm not just saying that because I F*$K Up! LOL
Esthero.com




Kanye's Blog on esthero

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=195447_-1__0_~-1_-1_05_2008_0_0&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=

No comments: